Join Our Practice
Casarino Christman Shalk Ransom & Doss, P.A. is actively seeking a full-time legal assistant with superb administrative skills to join its practice in Wilmington, DE.
To ensure success, legal assistants should be proficient at multi-tasking, intuitive and excellent communicators with a keen interest in providing accurate and insightful support to the attorneys. Top candidates will be experts in key legal concepts with fantastic organizational skills, great IT skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case
- Scheduling depositions
- Preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas
- Drafting complaints
- Preparing and filing discovery requests
- Preparing responses to opposing counsel
- Generating status reports
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Computer proficiency particularly with electronic document organization and storage
- E-filing experience
- Proficient with Adobe, Outlook, Excel, and Office 365. Time Matters and TABS preferred.
All Covid-19 precautions are required.